With CNY just around the corner, my mom has been experimenting with different snacks recipes with our air-fryer. Air-fryer is amazing seriously, it can do a lot of things!
So A and I decided to experiment too, and since he was craving for some honey cornflakes cup, that would be it!
It’s very simple. Only 3 ingredients needed!
Honey Cornflakes Cup
150 grams plain cornflakes
2 tablespoon honey
50 gram unsalted butter
chocolate rice / rainbow sprinkles (optional)
Melt the butter and honey in a saucepan until it is fully liquid.
Put your cornflakes in a big bowl. Crush the cornflakes into smaller pieces.
Pour the melted mixture of butter and honey into the bowl of cornflakes and stir it properly so that your cornflakes will be coated evenly.
Spoon them into the cups!
Bake them at 150 degrees for about 15 minutes, especially if you like them golden and crispy.
1. Melt butter and honey over small heat until mixture turned into liquid.
2. Crush the cornflakes into smaller pieces.
3. Add the honey butter mixture into the bowl of cornflakes and stir to ensure cornflakes is coated with the mixture evenly.
4. Spoon the cornflakes into mini baking cups. Add some rainbow sprinkles if you want to!
5. Bake at 150 degrees celcius for 15 minutes, especially if you like your cornflakes to be golden brown and crispy.
6. Wait for the cornflakes to cool before packing ’em.
My parents loved them, A is now a happy boy and I just bought more cornflakes to make 😀 I heard how expensive some places are selling them, like $14 per container.. like whut?! This is definitely wayyyy cheaper to make them at home and it is not time-consuming!
Just reposting an old entry here for my own record!
I got all the ingredients ready but with moving and spring cleaning, I still haven’t got the time to do this T.T